We have finally got out the first version of Static Sites! We are introducing a
betatag to it as it is not in its full form and will need more testing in its stability. Soon you can check out the docs on why we release features in an
betastate and what that exactly means.
- At the top right of your environments, you can Editservice name andDeleteenvironments now!
- Host static or JAM stack sites on KintoHub! Finally, all your services in one place!
- Suspend your services to pause them and save money on your monthly bill.
- Rust and Elixir are now first-class citizens on KintoHub!
Billing & Accounts
No new features
- Can choose Rust or Elixir from the dropdown menu
- You can suspend services under the settings tab.
- Introduced settingsicon at the top right
- Can edit environment name
- Can view which region the environment is in
- Can get Environment Id to share with KintoTeam for debugging!
- Can delete your environment!
- KintoHub CLI v0.1.1 has been released with a small fix in being able to use kinto svsand get a prompt to select an environment
- Several misc improvements under the hood to help improve the overall user experience.