A massive release has just come upon us! We have released several new features along with a lot of micro-updates across the platform. Please read the migration guide for important information regarding your services.
- kinto CLI v0.2.0 - Massive refactor, introducing a new version of teleport.
- Commit Message hash for releases
- Storage usage
- Updated billing model
- Sleep Mode
- Misc stability and security updates
- Support redirection for static websites / SPA apps.
- .kinto file support
Billing & Accounts
- Users now get $5 USD off per month instead of $10 after putting their credit card in. (Existing users are grandfathered into the $10 USD /month credit indefinitely)
- You can now Login with Github!
- Sleep Mode is on by default and sleeps your services after 10-minutes of inactivity.
- You can now view your Storage Overview for catalog related services to see the usage of your disks.
- Static Websites now support redirecting to the index.html file for SPA apps.
- You can now see the commit hash on your releases and access the commit!
- You can now share your URL to people easily which has env id, service, and release id information embedded in it.
No new features
- teleporthas been updated to redirect remote traffic to your local machine!
- Introducing accesswhich will create secure tunnels to your remote machine.
- Several misc improvements.
- Environments security has been pumped up. Long story short, you're more secure!
- Static website hosting has been upgraded to be distributed on more servers, which will lessen any downtime that may have been occurring.