Minio MinIO's high-performance, software-defined object storage suite enables customers to build cloud-native data infrastructure for machine learning, analytics and application data workloads.
All Minio servers are 100% dedicated to your environment.
- Click on the Create Service button at the top right of your environment.
- Click on the From Catalog tab at the top right.
- Click on the Minio option in the list.
- Input or generate your
- Click Deploy at the top right and wait until the release is successful.
- Once deployed, click on the Access Tab to read the access related options.
You may only access your Minio Instance from services running in the same environment. Learn more about how to connect to your Minio Instance under the Access Tab.
When enabled, this will setup your Minio server to be highly available.
You can increase or decrease your replicas under the Configurations tab when creating or updating a Minio service.
It's recommended to have at least 4 replicas in
production environments or any environments you wish to decrease the chances of downtime.
Read more about minio highly available distributed mode here.
Minio has an optional (Storage) Persistence and Volume Size options available under the Advanced Options Tab.