Job activity is a feature only for the Job service type. This feature allows you to see the last 10 jobs that have run and their results. This is useful to see if any issues have occurred for your job and are able to review and debug their logs.
- Choose your environment you are interested in deploying into at the top left.
- Create a Job service or select a previous Job service you have made.
- Click on the Job Activity tab.
Within job activity you will be able to find the following:
- Job Result - Shows you if it's completed, running, or failed.
- Job Logs - Click on
>icon to view Job Logs.
- Start Time - The time the job was run.
- Finished Time - The time that the job completed.