Settings allow you modify the way your service behaves and/or critical operations such as Deleting or Suspending your service.
- Choose your environment you are interested in viewing at the top left.
- Choose the service from the services list you are interested in editing.
- Click the
Settingsat the far right.
Check out CI/CD for more information.
Public APIs are available only for Backend Services. This toggle allows you to enable or disable a secure public hostname for your service to be accessed. Backend Services by default are public.
- Service A is a Backend Service which is only used for internal operations.
- Service B is a Job service can access it using its internal hostname.
- Service C is a Web App and runs on customers' browsers cannot access Service A since it does not have an external hostname.
The Suspend service option will allow you to temporarily stop your services running on KintoHub. At any point, the stopped services can be fully resumed and redeployed.
- Go to the Settings tab and then click on the Suspend Service button.
- Click on the Confirm button in the prompt displayed.
Once you confirm, the services will stop running and status will change to
To resume your services, click on the Resume button.
You can also resume your services from the Releases tab.
This is an irreversible action and your service will be shutdown immediately.
- Follow the instructions above on getting to the Settings tab and then click on the
- Type in the service name in the prompt and again click on the