MySQL is an open-source relational database management system (RDBMS)
All MySQL databases are 100% dedicated resources.
- Click on the Create Service button at the top right of your environment.
- Click on the From Catalog tab at the top right.
- Click on the MySQL option in the list.
- Enter or generate your desired
- Click on the Deploy button at the top right and wait until the release is successful.
- Once deployed, click on the Access Tab to read the access related options.
You may only access your MySQL Instance from services running in the same environment. Learn more about how to connect to your MySQL Instance under the Access Tab.
Enabling replication turns on a separate endpoint for MySQL read only instances.
You can enable replication under the Configurations tab when Creating a MySQL service.
You may not enable this after the service has been created.
It's recommended to enable Replication in
production environments or any environments you wish to decrease the chances of downtime.
Read more about read replicas here.
MySQL has an optional (Storage) Persistence and Volume Size options available under the Advanced Options Tab.